We are happy you chose to join us
Every campground and park has rules, we are no exception. We want everyone to have a chance to enjoy the park, so we have made a list of simple rules that will help ensure that everyone has a great time with us. Please take time to read through the list of rules and regulations we have listed below.
1. Only two (2) vehicles per campsite. No parking on vacant campsite or RV spots. Towing may occur for unauthorized parking.
2. Some RV hookup spots are designed to be pulled into. some are designed to be backed into. The tongue of the camper & front of the RV must be facing the road.
3. Camping fees DO NOT include special event charges.
4. Please respect your neighbors and the park staff at all times. No disrespect will be tolerated, and you will be asked to leave if you refuse to play nice with others. You have been warned.
5. Winston County requires that all persons registering at any campsite, RV site, or cabin must give their name, phone number, and driver’s license number prior to staying. Any person who willfully makes an erroneous entry/registration will be in violation of this regulation and will be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
6. Camping and RV fees must be paid before arrival.
7. No subleasing of your campsite, RV spot, or cabin will be permitted.
8. One picnic table is allowed per campsite. Do not move any tables or equipment from other sites.
9. Recreation items, such as horseshoes, corn hole, etc, must be picked up when not in use.
10. Pallets, lumber, or plywood MAY NOT be used as firewood at any site. Only use true firewood.
11. No ATV’s, UTV’s, dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, etc are allowed on the premises. Golf carts and bicycles are allowed. Drivers must be 16 years or older.
12. 5 miles per hour speed limit while on campground property.
13. It will be a violation of our rules and regulations to erect or occupy any site with unsightly, inappropriate, or permanent equipment or structures, which includes but is not limited to decks, outbuildings, fences, dog houses, dog crates, storage containers, appliances, clotheslines, swimming pools, fireworks, etc.
14. It will be a violation of our rules and regulations if your site is not kept in a clean and orderly manner. This includes under your camper as well. Upon departure, you must leave the premises in a clean and sanitary condition.
15. It will be a violation of this agreement for any person to evade payment or attempt to evade payment of camping fees or any other charges which may be levied for admission to, or use of, any park area or facility.
16. Check in time is 2 pm. Check out time is 11 am.
17. Bath House Hours are 6 am to 9 pm.
18. Quiet Hours in the park are 10 pm to 7 am (Sunday through Thursday) and 11 pm to 7 am (Friday and Saturday).
19. Large speaker boxes are not allowed.
20. Parents are responsible for the behavior, safety, and health of their own children.
21. Weather permitting, the property will be mowed every Wednesday or Thursday. All lights, hoses, furniture, etc should be moved to accommodate the ground keepers. Please removed all items, including rocks, sticks, or anything that can become a projectile. BAMA CAMPGROUND & RV PARK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURIES THAT RESULT FROM FLYING OBJECTS.
22. All campfires must be contained inside an approved fire container or area.
23. 8 visitors per site at one time.
24. Stay off septic tank lids, as they will crack or bust. We have a zero-tolerance rule for this and you will be asked to leave with no refund.
25. No smoking in any building.
26. No washing vehicles at the campground.
27. DO NOT POUR COOKING OIL OR GREASE DOWN DRAINS.
28. DO NOT FLUSH WIPES OF ANY KIND OR FEMININE PRODUCTS DOWN THE TOILET. If your sewer drain gets clogged due to grease, wipes, or feminine products YOU WILL BE HELD FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
29. Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their own guests, including damages and injuries.
30. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, losses or personal property, or losses from any cause. We reserve the right to evict, or ask to leave, any camper or visitor, at any time, for failure to observe the rules or detrimental conduct. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
31. Be mindful of power usage.
32. Do not throw out hot coals along riverbank, tree line, or grass. Let coals cool and dispose of them in the areas provided. You are responsible for any fires you cause.
33. Failure to pay fees or fines prevent renewal of any term agreement. Any fees or fines that are not resolved within 30 days will result in a ban.
34. Please keep all pets on a leash. You are required to clean up after your pets. No aggressive, threatening, or disruptive behavior from any breed of animal is acceptable. Any animal that is creating an unwelcome environment in our campground or park area will be asked to leave with their owners, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Ultimately, it is each pet owner’s responsibility to manage their pet and their pet’s safety. Thank you for your understanding.
35. The designated RV location may or may not be in a flood zone; however, in the event of a tornado, heavy winds, earthquake, flood or hurricane, tornados, heavy rain, or ANY ACT OF GOD, the occupant releases Bama Campground & RV Park from any liability that may occur. It is the occupant’s responsibility to manage their own RV in a crisis to the best of their ability.
36. The owner of Bama Campground & RV Park has the right to change or alter rules as he sees fit.
37. Rowdiness, loud music, nuisance, public intoxication, underage drinking, illegal drug use (sale or exchange), nudity, vulgar or inappropriate language/behavior, explosives, fireworks, and firearms are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the campground and park at any time. Violation of these rules and regulations will result in immediately being asked to leave the premises. We will not hesitate to call law enforcement if anyone refuses to leave. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
38. You are responsible for cleaning your campsite before you leave. Garbage can be thrown away in trash cans or dumpsters provided. There will be a $100 service fee added to your credit card on file if our staff must clean your site after you leave.
Thanks for visiting us at Bama Campground and we look forward to your stay with us!